An atmospheric spa water world in the middle of the fells. You will certainly feel relaxed in this environment; you can sit in the outdoor jacuzzis in a heavy snowfall, or in the sunshine listening to birds chirping happily. Extraordinary. The spa offers something for everyone! Water slides for those who enjoy speed, swimming pools for fitness enthusiasts, water creatures for children and their wild adventures, and jacuzzis for those who just want to relax. Coming here is not just another visit to the spa, it is an experience.
- Main pool with water slide
- Indoor and outdoor jacuzzis
- Outdoor pool
- Aqua jogging pool
- Hot pool
- Cold pool
- Walking pool
- 2 Children’s pools
- 20 by 10 m fitness pool
- Finnish sauna, log sauna, and steam room
- Adult 22€ // 10 visits 180€
- Child 4–14 yrs. 14€ // 10 visits 120€
- Child under 4 yrs. 0€ // 10 visits 0€
- Morning swim (Tue–Sun) 6€/person // 10 visits 50€/person
- For hire: Swimwear 7€
- For hire: Towel 5€
Summer spa prices June 17 – August 30
18 € adult, 12 € child 4-14 yo
NB. The prices do not include swimwear or towels
- You can pay with debit and credit cards, cash, ePassi, Smartum Exercise voucher, the Virikeseteli voucher, and the Culture voucher.
- Family discount €2/child with a minimum of 3 people entering (2 adults + 1 child 4–14 yrs. or 1 adult + 2 children 6–14 yrs.)
- 10% discount for pensioners and students. You must prove that you are entitled to a discount.
- Multi-tickets are valid for one year from the purchase and are for personal use only.
- The morning swim includes the use of the Finnish sauna, the fitness pool, the adjacent jacuzzi, and the children’s pools. No access to other pools.
- The morning swim ticket entitles you to stay at the fitness pool until 11 a.m.
- The spa ticket has no restrictions to the length of stay