+358 16 646 141
The Spa Water World’s main pool offers a variety of different water routes and massage points. Try the relaxing hydro massage for your shoulders, back, or the soles of your feet. The water temperature in the main pool is around 28 °C, but don’t be surprised if it starts snowing all of a sudden!
Aqua jogging pool
From the main pool, you can move over to the deeper aqua jogging pool, where the fun current moves you forward. If you want more of a challenge, try swimming against the current! You can also try aqua jogging and borrow the buoyancy belts located by the pool.
Jacuzzis of different styles and sizes offer gentle hydro massage and relaxation, and some of them are even located outdoors. The water temperature in the jacuzzis is around 33 °C.
It’s like ice swimming in the winter! The water temperature is around 10 °C, so perhaps is best to take just a quick dip. Cold water is refreshing, it helps with many medical problems, and it is a good way to recover after a hard workout.
Luckily there is a hot pool next to the cold water pool! In this shallow hot pool, you feel incredibly relaxed and you never want to leave. The water temperature is around 36 °C.
The salvation to all tired feet! When you walk from one shallow pool to another, you notice how the round pebbles caress your soles, and the alternation between warm and cold water has a heavenly effect on your feet.
Enjoy these pools in the summer when the sun is shining and the birds are singing, or in midwinter when your hair sticks out because it is frozen solid! This is an experience you will never forget. The outdoor pools include one larger pool (water temperature around 26 °C) and two jacuzzis (around 33 °C).
The fitness pool is the place for those who want a good workout. It measures 20 x 12 metres, and part of the pool is reserved for lap swimming only. This pool is also open during the morning swim. The temperature is around 23 °C.
There are two wading pools dedicated for small children, and the water temperature is around 31 °C. The pools have a small elephant slide and fun water-squirting creatures. For safety reasons, the depths of these pools are clearly indicated on the sides of the pools, just like in all the other pools as well.
The best place for all children and playful adults! 50 metres of this wild slide makes you want to laugh the whole way down! However, it might be best to laugh with your mouth shut…
The biggest Finnish sauna is located next to the showers. In addition, there is a separate, smaller sauna unit by the pools with an atmospheric log sauna and a steam room. It is a part of the Finnish sauna culture to go to the sauna naked, without your swimwear. If you feel uncomfortable, you can wrap yourself in a towel.
|Children 6-14 yo||14€|
|Children under 6||0€|
|Morning swim (tue-sun)||6€ /person|
|Morning swim (tue-sun)||50€ /10 times|
Family discount 2€ per child, with minimum 3 persons entering (2 adults + 1 child 6-14 yo or 1 adult + 2 children 6-14 yo)
- Morning swim includes the use of Finnish sauna, fitness pool, the adjacent bubble pool and the children’s pools. No access to other pools.
- The guests are kindly asked to vacate the pools and dressing rooms by 10.30 am (to allow maintenance and cleaning)
- No limit to length of stay
- The pool area must be vacated latest one hour prior the closing time
- Guests must wear swimming trunks or a swimsuit/bikini.
Guests staying at our hotel receive a wristband from Reception for the duration of their holiday. The band allows each person unlimited admission to both Spa Water World and morning swim at the fitness pool. The wristband is also needed for the selection, locking and unlocking of a locker in the dressing rooms. It must be returned to the hotel reception on departure.
If you are not a resident guest at Levi Hotel Spa and pay for your admission at Spa Info, you will also receive a wristband, but its use will be slightly different.
- Please note that the use of shorts or swimming shorts is not allowed for hygienic reasons, swimming trunks or a swimsuit/bikini must be worn. Swimwear is available for rent at Spa Info.
- Parents/minders are always responsible for their underage children. When swimming with children, pay attention to the depth and the changes in depth within the different pools. Depth is marked at several points on the side of the pool.
- Adults and children must comply with instructions, orders and warnings in the pool and sauna area.
Diving and jumping from the sides of the pools is forbidden!
Do not run or push anybody!
Be careful – the floor may be slippery! Especially near the outdoor pools it can be particularly slippery in the winter.
It is compulsory to wait for the green light at the water slide.
- Swimming and sauna baths are always at your own risk. Take into consideration your own health and condition as well as that of the children you are responsible for.
- Wash carefully before entering the sauna and pools – wash also your hair or use a swimming cap.
- For hygienic reasons please do not enter the saunas in your swimwear. This is also the traditional custom in Finland. If you wish you can wrap a towel around you.
- Bringing one’s own alcoholic beverages to the dressing rooms, pools or saunas is strictly forbidden.
There are pool attendants and camera surveillance in the pool area.
Pool attendants have the right and duty to interfere if these rules are not followed. If necessary they have the right to remove the customer from the spa. An intoxicated customer will always be removed.
The rules for Spa Water World have been drawn up for the safety of all the customers of Levi Hotel Spa at the Spa Water World.